Apple permits you to manually change the time in your Apple Watch, however solely to set it forward. If you do that, the time solely modifications in your watch face. Because of this alarms, notifications, and the World Clock will proceed to match the precise time. The one distinction is the time that is displayed in your Apple Watch. Here is manually change the time in your Apple Watch:
- Open the Settings app in your Apple Watch.
- Scroll down and faucet Clock.
- Beneath Set Watch Face Show Time Forward, faucet +0 min.
- Rotate the Digital Crown clockwise to pick out what number of minutes forward to set your watch.
- Faucet the inexperienced examine mark to save lots of your choice.
The time in your Apple Watch will now be modified. Apple permits you to set the time forward between one minute and 59 minutes, relying in your preferences. To show the proper time once more, return to the identical menu and rotate the Digital Crown anti-clockwise till it reaches 0.