At this level, you’ll be able to go on a special purchasing web site or app and discover the merchandise that you simply really need. For this tutorial, let’s stick to “leggings” and discover a pair so as to add from Goal. Proceed utilizing the Amazon app as an alternative of your pc since you have already got your cell phone out. After getting the product web page open, copy the URL hyperlink:
- By a cellular internet browser: On an iPhone, faucet the Share button subsequent to the deal with bar and choose Copy. On most Android cellphone fashions, you need to be capable of faucet the hyperlink within the deal with bar and choose the Copy icon from the menu that pops up beneath it.
- By the store’s app (if it has one): On the Goal app, there must be a Share button on the product web page. Faucet it after which choose Copy.
After copying the hyperlink, return to the Amazon app, open your “Non Amazon” wishlist, and modify the placeholder entry you added by way of microphone earlier:
- Faucet the three-dot icon subsequent to “High search outcomes.”
- Choose “Edit thought.”
- Take away the merchandise title and substitute it with the URL by long-pressing on the textual content subject and hitting Paste.
- Press Enter in your cell phone keyboard.
- Faucet the three-dot icon once more and choose Transfer.
- Choose which wishlist you really wish to add the brand new merchandise to.
That is it! Though it will not be clickable like the opposite objects you’ve got saved in your Amazon wishlist, you’d a minimum of have a visible reminder of the product’s web page hyperlink and be capable of copy and paste it into your cellular or desktop internet browser and purchase it at a future date.