To set an alarm that solely vibrates, observe these steps:
- In your Apple Watch, go to the Alarms app.
- Faucet on the plus icon or “Add Alarm” button.
- Choose whether or not the alarm is for AM or PM.
- Faucet on the hours and use the Digital Crown to alter it to your most well-liked hour.
- Faucet on the minutes and regulate it with the Digital Crown.
- Press the checkmark to avoid wasting the alarm.
- (Non-obligatory) Faucet on the saved alarm to edit the time, label, and repeat frequency. It’s also possible to choose to show off Snooze.
- Exit the Alarms app.
- Put your Apple Watch on silent.
- From the Apple Watch: Entry the Management Middle by urgent the watch’s facet button. Scroll down and faucet on the bell icon to activate silent mode.
- Out of your iPhone: Launch the Apple Watch app in your iPhone. Go to My Watch > Sounds & Haptics. Activate Silent Mode.
- Ensure you have Haptic Alerts enabled.
- Out of your Apple Watch: Navigate to Settings > Sounds & Haptics. Activate Haptic Alerts. Select whether or not to make use of the default (regular haptic suggestions) or outstanding (extra emphasised haptic suggestions).
- Out of your iPhone: Within the Apple Watch app, go to My Watch > Sounds & Haptics. Underneath Haptics, allow Haptic Alerts. Faucet on both Default or Distinguished.
Do word that when your alarm goes off whereas your Apple Watch is charging, it’s going to nonetheless make a sound even when it is in silent mode.