Most Android browsers allow you to add an internet site shortcut to your property display screen. The strategy to do that is basically related throughout browsers and might typically be discovered within the browser’s menu choices. In case you use Google Chrome as your major browser, comply with these steps so as to add an internet site shortcut to your cellphone’s dwelling display screen:
- Open an internet site in Google Chrome.
- Faucet the three-dot menu icon within the prime proper nook.
- Faucet Add to Residence display screen.
- Modify the identify of the shortcut if required.
- Faucet Add.
- The shortcut will now seem on your property display screen, with the web site brand (if accessible) and a small Chrome brand.
Now you can reposition the shortcut anyplace on your property display screen or faucet on it to open the web site in Chrome. In case you’re utilizing Firefox in your Android cellphone, the steps so as to add an internet site shortcut are an identical. On Microsoft Edge, faucet the three horizontal strains within the toolbar on the backside of the display screen to open the menu, then choose Add to cellphone. As with Chrome, the web site shortcut will be renamed in each Firefox and Microsoft Edge.